Chennai May, 2019
- Overall 6+ yrs Exp, Minimum 3+ years of experience in Pre-Sales, Marketing, Business Analysis, Programming or Consulting.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative research and analytics skills
- Experience in interacting with international customers (mainly North America)
- Should have Techno Functional Capabilities
- Diverse exposure to domains rather than just a single domain.
- Basic knowledge of online marketing and advertising, including social media
- Understanding of digital marketing principles and best practices in building marketing campaigns
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc.)
- Engaging in pre-sales activities, analyzing customer business, requirements and recommend appropriate solutions
- Willing to work in US Shift 6 PM – 2 AM. Though we are flexible in timing.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Conduct market research to identify the industry trends in technology space, competitors, pricings, business models, product trends, SWOT analysis, market size, and find opportunities for product development/expansion to new geographies
- Create/update content for various channels including collaterals, white papers, case studies and other presentations
- Represent the company for various conferences and client meetings
- Own the complete RFI/RFP process to create relevant proposals by coordinating with Delivery & Sales team.
- Work closely with sales team and help them with corporate pitch and case study presentation during first level customer interaction.