Coimbatore July, 2019
We’re seeking active individuals who are passionate and driven to learn and lead while we advocate for your growth. We’re a fun and collaborative workspace that cares and commits to your betterment. Job Description: You will be responsible for receiving incidents and requests from end-users, analyzing these and either responding to the end-user or escalating to other teams.
- You will require experience in Configuration, Release Management, Debugging, Defect Management, Issue Triage and Client Interaction
- You will be responsible for Release/Change/Maintenance Management, Problem/Incident Management, Monitoring Jobs and Reporting activity.
- You have experience with ASP.Net, WCF/Web Services, SQL Server 2008, Advance SQL queries like usage of SP etc., Unit Testing, Java Script
- You have awareness of Distributed Server Architecture
- You are required to have prior experience is working in Support projects
- A strong will to learn and lead
- Strong Communication, Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of Agile projects
- Ability to communicate with team members and work in accordance