Development and Ops teams are usually at conflict as while the development team wants change, the Ops team seeks stability. DevOps breaks down this conflict thereby unifying the teams for faster and better outcomes.
Payoda DevOps solutions are built on the essential blocks of communication, collaboration, integration and automation. Our DevOps teams navigate through all the bottlenecks in software development and ensuring agile delivery in projects.
We adopt agile principles across the implementation lifecycle, and while doing that we improve culture and processes to help enable innovation. In this delivery cycle, DevOps ensures that there are no gaps between development, QA and IT operations teams. This convergence helps with faster time to market and improved operational performance.
The components of DevOps
The first step towards successful and accelerated software delivery is having the right people, after which we can establish the right process and then choose the right continuous delivery tools to deliver high quality software quickly.
We adopt a unique cloud strategy to integrate cloud and non-cloud applications.
DevOps in an Application lifecycle
The engagement modelOur Agile DevOps transformation services encompass four unique stages of
Discover: Payoda will examine the current processes in place along with workflow and the tool chain. Key steps in this stage are
- Assess existing project delivery process
- Analyse current tools used for configuration, build, monitor
- Product delivery Gap analysis
- Recommend a strategic DevOps setup with DevOps practices
- Estimate ROI
Organize: As part of this stage, we adopt agile principles by using recommended processes and tools in DevOps lifecycle
- Manage Source Control Repository
- Faster and error-free Configuration Deployment
- Implement Containerization for unified environment
- Apply agile principles for better software delivery
- Streamline application management through configurations
- Identity and Access Management
Automate: Here releases are made more frequent and error free
- Implement DevOps Continuous Integration / DevOps Continuous Delivery to automate the whole process
- Increase the speed of deployment by automating
- Every build deployment to include automated unit testing
- Reports generated immediately after every build
- Elimination of errors arising from manual intervention
Monitor: Speed and performance are enhanced through continuous monitoring
- Monitoring the performance of the whole workflow for further enhancement
- Activity Reports are provided for auditing purpose
- Frequency of Releases are monitored regularly
- Prediction of risks in early stages